– Collection and submission of league fees. New team members must be
approved by the Board
and dues paid before a player is eligible for play. New players may be added until the third week prior to the end of your season.
See new player adding - info sheet for procedure.
B. Team attitude and sportsmanship – The captain is responsible for his/hers players behavior.
2. RULES & BYLAWS
A. Responsible for knowing and making sure all Rules and
Bylaws are followed. Any changes or additions should be reported to team
Make sure a copy of the rules and bylaws is available on league night. Please download and print current rules from website.
attend all General Membership Meetings or Team Captain Meetings.
If circumstances should arise that you are unable to attend,
a substitute must be appointed.
4. LEAGUE NIGHT
your part of the official score sheet fully and
correctly. You must have the first and last name of each player
on the score sheet at least once,
your team name – filled out completely, division and date. A 3-point deduction will be assessed to the team in fault if not done properly.
THE OFFICIAL SCORE SHEET IS TO BE PROVIDED by the home team and sent in by the winner. Both captains sign this sheet only!!!
B. Getting the score sheet to the office by 5pm on the Monday following the match.
C. Maintain order of play and all discrepancies and controversies between players.
Divisions will be scored with the 1 point system per game of
the match – best 2 out of 3 games.
C and D Divisions scored with one point per match.
2. League play starts promptly at 7:30pm on Thursday night.
3. Score sheet must be signed by both team captains or acting captains.
team member to receive credit for awards, the FULL name must accompany
detailed description of the task on the back of the score
MUST be signed by the opposing team captain.
5. Read the Rules and Bylaws, some clarifications have been made and will be enforced.
will be deducted for having the score sheet not postmarked / Faxed by
the Saturday following league play, or not in the office by the
following Monday by 5pm.
7. When in doubt about issues, call your player rep for clarification.
8. The Board meets the 1st Wednesday of every month at 7:30pm.
9. CAPTAINS – ENFORCE THE TIME LIMIT BETWEEN MATCHES – AND NO BREAKS BETWEEN GAMES OF A MATCH IN THE UPPER DIVISIONS.